Senior Living and In-Home Care Ratings & Reviews
What are local directory reviews and ratings?
These are evaluations expressed by existing, past, and potential residents and/or their families, who write reviews and rate service providers listed in TrustedLivingCare.com local directory.
Why are you offering this service?
Our mission is to simplify caregiving and to help caregivers and adults over the age of 50 find the services and resources that best fit their needs. Choosing a living situation can be one of the most important decisions that an individual or family must make, and we know that the right fit is different for each family. The more information we can provide to help inform the selection process, the better it is for everyone, including the provider. Consumer ratings and reviews are frequently requested, as they can be highly valuable to others with similar needs and preferences. Customer testimonials are helpful to service providers as well.
As a provider or facility owner, why would I want a resident or their loved one(s) to review and rate my services?
Ratings and reviews can help you acquire new customers by serving as endorsements or referrals, and/or they can help you further improve your services by serving as a feedback mechanism. (Note: Providers are able to post responses to reviews of their services on the site.) Great providers will flourish with this feature, and they’ll grow their businesses. In fact, we’ve seen that listings with ratings and reviews can increase the customer conversion rate two to three times as much as listings without ratings and reviews.
As a provider or facility owner, how can I get a resident to review and rate my services?
There are a variety of ways for you to encourage ratings and reviews of your facility or services. For example, you could:
- E-mail a review request to your residents and their families, including a direct link to your provider listing on TrustedLivingCare.com.
- Post or distribute marketing materials encouraging consumers to rate and review your facility or services on TrustedLivingCare.com.
- Share your TrustedLivingCare.com listing page with your social communities on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
You may also contact one of our directory specialists to discuss our enhanced listing options for greater exposure for your listing page on TrustedLivingCare.com.
Can anyone write a review on TrustedLivingCare.com?
**What are the general guidelines for an acceptable review?**
Reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Reviews may not contain personal attacks and/or libelous comments and should include examples of firsthand experience to substantiate opinion(s) shared in the review.
- Reviews may not contain information that is irrelevant within the context of the TrustedLivingCare.com website or irrelevant to the services provided.
- Commercial e-mail addresses or other contact information are not allowed in reviews, nor is promotional material of any kind. We reserve the right to reject/delete any URL within a review for any reason.
- Job inquiries may not be posted as reviews. (Note: TrustedLivingCare.com does not represent the service providers listed in the directory, so you must contact the provider directly about employment opportunities.)
If a submission does not comply with TrustedLivingCare.com’s policies and guidelines or is generally inappropriate or off-topic, it will not be approved by our moderator(s) or posted on TrustedLivingCare.com. While we carefully moderate reviews before they are posted to TrustedLivingCare.com, we cannot guarantee or verify the accuracy of the opinions shared by individual reviewers. TrustedLivingCare.com also reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject, edit, or remove any review, at any time, that we deem inappropriate or outside the parameters of our review guidelines.
Are these reviews moderated before they are posted?
Yes. We have a dedicated team of specially trained moderators who evaluate all reviews before they are published, approving those that meet our review policies and guidelines and rejecting those that do not.
As a service provider or facility owner, will I know who has posted a review of my services?
When you receive an e-mail notifying you of an approved review posted to your listing page, you will be able to see the user name (member ID) and profile of the person who has reviewed you. We will not, however, release to you any private information that is not publicly visible on the member’s profile.
As a service provider or facility owner, may I delete reviews of my services? What if I don’t like a review that has been posted to my listing page? How may I dispute reviews?
Reviews cannot be individually deleted by the provider. However, providers have the opportunity to publicly respond to any reviews published. Additionally, if you feel a review of your services or facility is inaccurate, unjust, or not meeting review policies and guidelines, you can contact us to dispute a specific review by e-mailing reviews@TrustedLivingCare.com. When you dispute a review, it is investigated by our customer service team, who will then follow up with you as needed to gather more information and share the moderation decision.
Please contact us if you have questions or feedback about Directory Ratings & Reviews. If you’re a service provider, please contact one of our directory specialists about being listed in the TrustedLivingCare.com directory.